The following webinars organised by the EU-Japan Centre will take place in September (all the events: https://www.eu-japan.eu/events):
‘SELLING TO JAPAN’ WEBINAR SERIES 1: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Tuesday, 6 September 2022 – from 10:00 to 10:30 AM CET
‘SELLING TO JAPAN’ WEBINAR SERIES 2: STRUCTURE AND PROCESS
Tuesday, 13 September 2022 – from 10:00 to 10:30 AM CET
‘ABOUT JAPAN’ WEBINAR SERIES 197: BEERS MARKET IN JAPAN
Tuesday, 20 September 2022 – from 10:30 to 11:30 AM CET
‘SELLING TO JAPAN’ WEBINAR SERIES 3: ATTENTION TO DETAILS
Tuesday, 27 September 2022 – from 10:00 to 10:30 AM CET
How to register:
– If you are already a member, please log in before registering to one or more webinars.
– If you are not yet a member, you will first have to register for free via: https://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register. Once your registration request is confirmed by the EU-Japan Centre, please log in before registering to our webinars.
- Invitation to: 3rd Japanese-German-French AI Symposium (Oct 27&28, Miraikan, Tokyo) 1 October 2022
- Invitation to the seminar of October 20th on: RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN EU AND JAPANESE IP LAW 30 September 2022
- 2022 EJEA International Conference: CALL FOR PAPER: “Innovation and Action for Managing Urgent Future Local and Global Issues and Domains in Japan and Europe” 10 September 2022
- Upcoming Webinars About Japan in September 2 September 2022
- Digital Learning in School Education: Perspectives from Japan, France, and Germany”, on-site symposium (in Berlin), September 16, JDZB 19 August 2022
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!