- Executive Committee
- Prof. Dr. Dietrich ALBERT, Graz University of Technology, Knowledge Technologies Institute & University of Graz, Department of Psychology, Austria; Chairman
- Dr. Lorenz GRANRATH, National Institute for Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, AIST Tokyo, Japan; Vice-Chairman
- Sabine GANTER-RICHTER, Network for Science, Bonn, Germany; Managing Member of the Executive Committee and Treasurer
- Dr. Matthieu PY, EURAXESS Japan, Tokyo; Deputy Managing Member and Secretary
- Prof. em. Dr. Andres TÖRNVALL, former Head of Dept. of Japanese Studies, Linköping University, Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Members Meeting
The Members’ Meeting will be called no earlier than one year after the preceding Members’ Meeting, but no later than three years after that meeting by a managing Executive Committee member.
- Advisory Council
- Jörn KECK (Former Ambassador of the EU to Japan)
- March 3, 2020: Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (MIC) of Japan announced open call opportunity in collaboration with Horizon 2020 call topic “International cooperation in smart living environments for ageing people” (Topic Id: SC1-DTH-04-2020)
- February 19, 2020: Future cooperation with Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- August 2019: REGISTRATION OPEN NOW for Conference “Human-Centered Digitalization”, 20./21. Sept. in Graz (Austria)
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!