- Executive Committee
- Prof. Dr. Dietrich ALBERT, Graz University of Technology, Knowledge Technologies Institute & University of Graz, Department of Psychology, Austria; Chairman
- Dr. Lorenz GRANRATH, National Institute for Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, AIST Tokyo, Japan; Vice-Chairman
- Sabine GANTER-RICHTER, Network for Science, Bonn, Germany; Managing Member of the Executive Committee and Treasurer
- Dr. Matthieu PY, EURAXESS Japan, Tokyo; Deputy Managing Member and Secretary
- Prof. em. Dr. Andres TÖRNVALL, former Head of Dept. of Japanese Studies, Linköping University, Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Members Meeting
The Members’ Meeting will be called no earlier than one year after the preceding Members’ Meeting, but no later than three years after that meeting by a managing Executive Committee member.
- Advisory Council
- Jörn KECK (Former Ambassador of the EU to Japan)
- April 13/14, organized by EJEA and ISDP: “Integration and Disintegration in the Japanese Vision of Society 5.0: A Model for an Open Society in Europe?”
- “Crisis of Democracy? Chances, Risks, and Challenges – A Comparison between Japan and Germany”
- A Painting for the Emperor. Exhibition at the Johann Jacobs Museum in Zurich, February 8 to May 31, 2018
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!