- Executive Committee
- Prof. Dr. Dietrich ALBERT, Graz University of Technology, Knowledge Technologies Institute & University of Graz, Department of Psychology, Austria; Chairman
- Dr. Lorenz GRANRATH, National Institute for Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, AIST Tokyo, Japan; Vice-Chairman
- Sabine GANTER-RICHTER, Network for Science, Bonn, Germany; Managing Member of the Executive Committee and Treasurer
- Dr. Matthieu PY, EURAXESS Japan, Tokyo; Deputy Managing Member and Secretary
- Prof. em. Dr. Andres TÖRNVALL, former Head of Dept. of Japanese Studies, Linköping University, Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Members Meeting
The Members’ Meeting will be called no earlier than one year after the preceding Members’ Meeting, but no later than three years after that meeting by a managing Executive Committee member.
- Advisory Council
- Jörn KECK (Former Ambassador of the EU to Japan)
- September 13, 2020: An example of “Human-Centered” creation; THE TOKYO TOILET Project launched by The Nippon Foundation
- September 12, 2020: “Highlighting JAPAN” August 2020 MOTTAINAI: CREATING A SOUND MATERIAL-CYCLE SOCIETY (in English, Japanese, partly in Chinese)
- September 11, 2020: The EU-Japan Centre released “Japanese Industry and Policy News July-August 2020”
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to email@example.com
We welcome your suggestions!