- Notification: EJEA Conference 2022 is changed into online style 12 June 2022
- DIJ History & Humanities Study Group: “Data protection regulation in Japan” on June 30 11 June 2022
- Japanese Industry and Policy News May 2022 10 June 2022
- DIJ Method Talk on June 23: Actors, networks, and where to find them in rural Japan (hybrid; Timo Thelen) 9 June 2022
- Live stream (Friday, June 10): Artificial Intelligence and Law – Chances and Risks by German Centre for Research and Innovation Tokyo (DWIH Tokyo) 8 June 2022
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!
Category Archives: News
The EJEA International conference 2022 on Innovation and Action for Managing Urgent Future Local and Global Issues and Domains in Japan and Europe in November will be held ONLINE. Call for Paper for the conference will come soon.
We cordially invite you to our next DIJ History & Humanities Study Group on Data protection regulation in Japan against the background of international trends June 30, 2022 / 18:30h JST / 11:30h CEST (More details here: https://dij.tokyo/gascon) Ana Gascón Marcén, … Continue reading
The Centre regularly screens various Japanese language sources of potential interest, including newly released policy documents, surveys, and official statements, to provide you with the latest information about EU-Japan industrial cooperation. We are pleased to send you today the May … Continue reading
DIJ Method Talk on June 23: Actors, networks, and where to find them in rural Japan (hybrid; Timo Thelen)
Actors, networks, and where to find them in rural Japan (https://dij.tokyo/ant) June 23, 2022, Thursday, 6.30pm (JST)/11.30am (CEST), Timo Thelen (Kanazawa University) Aging inhabitants, economic decline of the primary sector, outmigration of the young generations – the postgrowth state of Japan’s peripheries … Continue reading