The “International Workshop on Mega Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Subduction Zones: Forecasting Approaches and Implications for Hazard Assessment” (METSZ), organized by EJEA executive committee member Prof. Dr. Gerassimos Papadopoulos and sponsored by EJEA, was held from 6th to 8th October, 2014, in Rhodes island, Greece. The special session “Pre- and Post-Disaster Resiliance and Risk Mitigation Actions” was organised by EJEA executive committee members Dietrich Albert and Wolfgang Brenn, as well as Karen NEVILLE.
- The EU and Japan open Horizon Europe association talks 17 May 2022
- Invitation: virtual symposium “Digital Innovation for Decarbonization”, June 3, 2022, JDZB 16 May 2022
- Horizon Europe 基礎コースウェビナー開催のお知らせ/Horizon Europe webinar (basic course)*Only in Japanese 23 April 2022
- EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation Upcoming Webinars About Japan in April 7 April 2022
- Toshiba International Foundation Fellowships 2022/23 6 April 2022
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!