The “International Workshop on Mega Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Subduction Zones: Forecasting Approaches and Implications for Hazard Assessment” (METSZ), organized by EJEA executive committee member Prof. Dr. Gerassimos Papadopoulos and sponsored by EJEA, was held from 6th to 8th October, 2014, in Rhodes island, Greece. The special session “Pre- and Post-Disaster Resiliance and Risk Mitigation Actions” was organised by EJEA executive committee members Dietrich Albert and Wolfgang Brenn, as well as Karen NEVILLE.
- May 7, 2021: Invitation: Virtual Networking Event “Boosting Transcontinental SME Collaboration between Germany and Japan”, May 25, 2021, 9:00-12:15 CEST/16:00-19:15 JST, Registration by May 20
- May 5, 2021: CrossAsia, Information Portal for supporting the Asia-related studies in research and teaching in Germany and beyond
- May 4, 2021: Invitation: GEAS Digital Lecture Series Summer 21: 18 May, 12:00-14:00 CET, Kimiko Suda: Anti-Asian Racism during the COVID pandemic in Germany and Beyond
- May 3, 2021: *URGENT* Webinar by the EU-Japan Centre, WORKING IN JAPAN AS AN EXPATRIATE, PART 2, May 4 10:30 to 11:30 AM CET, registration by May 3
- April 21, 2021: Fellowship-Programm EHESS (École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales / the School of Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences)
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to email@example.com
We welcome your suggestions!