The “International Workshop on Mega Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Subduction Zones: Forecasting Approaches and Implications for Hazard Assessment” (METSZ), organized by EJEA executive committee member Prof. Dr. Gerassimos Papadopoulos and sponsored by EJEA, was held from 6th to 8th October, 2014, in Rhodes island, Greece. The special session “Pre- and Post-Disaster Resiliance and Risk Mitigation Actions” was organised by EJEA executive committee members Dietrich Albert and Wolfgang Brenn, as well as Karen NEVILLE.
- EU-Japan Centre’s newsletter – October 2021 issue released 12 October 2021
- EU-Japan Online Workshop on “Cities, regions, clusters: on the road to zero carbon” 4 October 2021
- Online DIJ B & E Study Group: Japan’s economic management: decades of self-induced paralysis? 3 October 2021
- The German Centre for Research and Innovation (DWIH): Two Events coming up in October 2 October 2021
- METI & NEDO: The 3rd International Conference on Carbon Recycling 2021 1 October 2021
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to email@example.com
We welcome your suggestions!