Since 1 October 2020, the Japanese-German Center Berlin has a new Secretary General: Dr. Julia MÜNCH has been a full-time Executive Board Member of the German-Japanese Business Association (DJW, Düsseldorf) since 2007. She studied Japanese Studies (M.A.), Business Administration and Psychology in Göttingen and Bonn and received her doctorate at the University of Duisburg-Essen (Chair of East Asian Economics / Japan). She has been chair and managing director of the International Internship Platform (KOPRA), is a member of the board of the German-Japanese Associations (VDJG) and its Foundation, as well as President of the Foundation for German-Japanese Cultural Exchange in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Invitation to: 3rd Japanese-German-French AI Symposium (Oct 27&28, Miraikan, Tokyo) 1 October 2022
- Invitation to the seminar of October 20th on: RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN EU AND JAPANESE IP LAW 30 September 2022
- 2022 EJEA International Conference: CALL FOR PAPER: “Innovation and Action for Managing Urgent Future Local and Global Issues and Domains in Japan and Europe” 10 September 2022
- Upcoming Webinars About Japan in September 2 September 2022
- Digital Learning in School Education: Perspectives from Japan, France, and Germany”, on-site symposium (in Berlin), September 16, JDZB 19 August 2022
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!