Since 1 October 2020, the Japanese-German Center Berlin has a new Secretary General: Dr. Julia MÜNCH has been a full-time Executive Board Member of the German-Japanese Business Association (DJW, Düsseldorf) since 2007. She studied Japanese Studies (M.A.), Business Administration and Psychology in Göttingen and Bonn and received her doctorate at the University of Duisburg-Essen (Chair of East Asian Economics / Japan). She has been chair and managing director of the International Internship Platform (KOPRA), is a member of the board of the German-Japanese Associations (VDJG) and its Foundation, as well as President of the Foundation for German-Japanese Cultural Exchange in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- EU-Japan Centre’s newsletter – October 2021 issue released 12 October 2021
- EU-Japan Online Workshop on “Cities, regions, clusters: on the road to zero carbon” 4 October 2021
- Online DIJ B & E Study Group: Japan’s economic management: decades of self-induced paralysis? 3 October 2021
- The German Centre for Research and Innovation (DWIH): Two Events coming up in October 2 October 2021
- METI & NEDO: The 3rd International Conference on Carbon Recycling 2021 1 October 2021
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!