Since 1 October 2020, the Japanese-German Center Berlin has a new Secretary General: Dr. Julia MÜNCH has been a full-time Executive Board Member of the German-Japanese Business Association (DJW, Düsseldorf) since 2007. She studied Japanese Studies (M.A.), Business Administration and Psychology in Göttingen and Bonn and received her doctorate at the University of Duisburg-Essen (Chair of East Asian Economics / Japan). She has been chair and managing director of the International Internship Platform (KOPRA), is a member of the board of the German-Japanese Associations (VDJG) and its Foundation, as well as President of the Foundation for German-Japanese Cultural Exchange in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Invitation to the Circular Economy Webinar on June.15 2 June 2023
- Kyoto University and Heidelberg University Joint Degree Master | Online Students Orientation July 2023 26 May 2023
- JSS Travel Award 2023 – Call for Applications (Deadline May 31, 2023) 5 May 2023
- Einladung: Virtuelle Podiumsdiskussion „Demokratie auf dem Land“, 11. Mai 2023, JDZB 日独パネルディスカッション「地方における民主主義のあり方」、2023年５月11日ウェブ開催 (*Webinar is conducted only in German and Japanese) 4 May 2023
- The Canon Scholarship for 2024 (Deadline 15 September 2023) 3 April 2023
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!