Since 1 October 2020, the Japanese-German Center Berlin has a new Secretary General: Dr. Julia MÜNCH has been a full-time Executive Board Member of the German-Japanese Business Association (DJW, Düsseldorf) since 2007. She studied Japanese Studies (M.A.), Business Administration and Psychology in Göttingen and Bonn and received her doctorate at the University of Duisburg-Essen (Chair of East Asian Economics / Japan). She has been chair and managing director of the International Internship Platform (KOPRA), is a member of the board of the German-Japanese Associations (VDJG) and its Foundation, as well as President of the Foundation for German-Japanese Cultural Exchange in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Invitation for the webinar of Space.Japan on January 18 14 January 2023
- The EU-Japan Centre newsletter – December 2022 issue 12 December 2022
- Face to Face Lecture (Munich, Germany): Aspirations and Capabilities of Further Mobility among Middle-Class European Migrants to Japan 6 December 2022
- Workshop „Digital Transformation in East Asia. Impacts on Economy and Society III. Digitalisation in Transformation” (Fr. 9-Sa.10.12.2022) 5 December 2022
- Webinar invitation: Labour participation & gender equality, December 5, 2022 (Monday) 17:00-19:00 (Japan time) 30 November 2022
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to email@example.com
We welcome your suggestions!