CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
International Conference on
How to Develop Next Generation of Humans and Robots for a
Secure, Harmonic and Prosperous Future of Europe and Japan?
September 20th (Friday) and 21st (Saturday morning), 2019 in Graz (Austria)
jointly organized by
the European Japan Experts Association, the Graz University of Technology,
the University of Graz and the Institute for Security Development Policy
Submission of your abstract for oral contribution (10 min.) or poster until June 21, 2019.
The conference is held within the 150th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Japan and Austria.
Official language of the conference is English.
Number of participants is limited.
The organizers expect your attendance during the whole conference.
Call for Abstracts: Oral Contributions for Workshops
The oral contributions should be no longer than 10 minutes and are presented during parallel sessions of workshops. Currently the following workshops are under discussion:
- Establishing digital ethics in Western and Eastern philosophical contexts
- New holistic views on digital security – the European and the Japanese approach
- Future role of artificial intelligence in Europe and Japan in realizing human-centered digitalization
- Innovating digital education and skills in different cultures, on a global scope and in an interdisciplinary context
- Forming cooperation of robots and humans in industrial and service sectors: How does the sociocultural context in Europe and Japan influence technology affinity?
- What are the consequences of digitalization for economy, society and job market in Europe and Japan?
Call for Abstracts: Posters
Posters focusing on human-centered digitalization are very welcome, even from a more specific perspective.
Submissions should include:
- Given name, family name, title, affiliation, URL, email address, phone number
- Abstract (max. 250 words)
- Please indicate whether you want to present an oral contribution or a poster
Please submit until June 21, 2019 to:
Executive Manager, European Japan Experts Association, Sabine Ganter-Richter: