The European Union and Japan have signed a major trade agreement, which will get rid of almost all tariffs on goods between them. It’s the EU’s largest trade deal ever, and will cover a third of the global economy. Leaders from both sides are hailing the deal as a victory for free trade, as the world’s biggest economies are racing to put up trade barriers against each other.
We speak to Heinz D. Kurz, economics professor at Austria’s University of Graz and member of the European Japan Experts Association.
- Notification: EJEA Conference 2022 is changed into online style 12 June 2022
- DIJ History & Humanities Study Group: “Data protection regulation in Japan” on June 30 11 June 2022
- Japanese Industry and Policy News May 2022 10 June 2022
- DIJ Method Talk on June 23: Actors, networks, and where to find them in rural Japan (hybrid; Timo Thelen) 9 June 2022
- Live stream (Friday, June 10): Artificial Intelligence and Law – Chances and Risks by German Centre for Research and Innovation Tokyo (DWIH Tokyo) 8 June 2022
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!