The European Union and Japan have signed a major trade agreement, which will get rid of almost all tariffs on goods between them. It’s the EU’s largest trade deal ever, and will cover a third of the global economy. Leaders from both sides are hailing the deal as a victory for free trade, as the world’s biggest economies are racing to put up trade barriers against each other.
We speak to Heinz D. Kurz, economics professor at Austria’s University of Graz and member of the European Japan Experts Association.
- The EU-Japan Centre newsletter – March 2023 issue 8 March 2023
- Japanese Industry and Policy News – February 2023 6 March 2023
- Invitation for the webinar of Space.Japan on January 18 14 January 2023
- The EU-Japan Centre newsletter – December 2022 issue 12 December 2022
- Face to Face Lecture (Munich, Germany): Aspirations and Capabilities of Further Mobility among Middle-Class European Migrants to Japan 6 December 2022
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!