The European Union and Japan have signed a major trade agreement, which will get rid of almost all tariffs on goods between them. It’s the EU’s largest trade deal ever, and will cover a third of the global economy. Leaders from both sides are hailing the deal as a victory for free trade, as the world’s biggest economies are racing to put up trade barriers against each other.
We speak to Heinz D. Kurz, economics professor at Austria’s University of Graz and member of the European Japan Experts Association.
- Webinar invitation: Labour participation & gender equality, December 5, 2022 (Monday) 17:00-19:00 (Japan time) 30 November 2022
- Invitation for the Hybrid Seminar organized by IEEJ, EU Delegation and EUJC, Friday, December 2, 2022 10:00-12:00 Tokyo 20 November 2022
- Invitation for the webinar of Space.Japan on November 22 (JST 17:00-17:30/ CET 9:00-9:30) 10 November 2022
- INVITATION and CALL for Papers: “Innovation and Action for Managing Urgent Future Local and Global Issues and Domains in Japan and Europe” 9 November 2022
- Online Meeting of the VSJF Technology Section, November 18, 2022 7 November 2022
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to email@example.com
We welcome your suggestions!