The European Union and Japan have signed a major trade agreement, which will get rid of almost all tariffs on goods between them. It’s the EU’s largest trade deal ever, and will cover a third of the global economy. Leaders from both sides are hailing the deal as a victory for free trade, as the world’s biggest economies are racing to put up trade barriers against each other.
We speak to Heinz D. Kurz, economics professor at Austria’s University of Graz and member of the European Japan Experts Association.
- EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation: Upcoming Webinars About Japan in January 29 January 2022
- Events related to Horizon Europe: Climate, Energy & Mobility Info Day 3 February 2022 28 January 2022
- EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation: Upcoming Webinars About Japan in January 13 January 2022
- Japanese Industry and Policy News November-December 2021 5 January 2022
- Book Announcements – Erich Pauer et al. Technical Education and Technical Knowledge in (Early) Modern Japan 6 December 2021
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to email@example.com
We welcome your suggestions!