- Notification: EJEA Conference 2022 is changed into online style 12 June 2022
- DIJ History & Humanities Study Group: “Data protection regulation in Japan” on June 30 11 June 2022
- Japanese Industry and Policy News May 2022 10 June 2022
- DIJ Method Talk on June 23: Actors, networks, and where to find them in rural Japan (hybrid; Timo Thelen) 9 June 2022
- Live stream (Friday, June 10): Artificial Intelligence and Law – Chances and Risks by German Centre for Research and Innovation Tokyo (DWIH Tokyo) 8 June 2022
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!