- Executive Committee
- Prof. Dr. Dietrich ALBERT, Graz University of Technology, Knowledge Technologies Institute & University of Graz, Department of Psychology, Austria; Chairman
- Dr. Lorenz GRANRATH, National Institute for Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, AIST Tokyo, Japan; Vice-Chairman
- Sabine GANTER-RICHTER, Network for Science, Bonn, Germany; Managing Member of the Executive Committee and Treasurer
- Dr. Matthieu PY, EURAXESS Japan, Tokyo; Deputy Managing Member and Secretary
- Prof. em. Dr. Andres TÖRNVALL, former Head of Dept. of Japanese Studies, Linköping University, Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Members Meeting
The Members’ Meeting will be called no earlier than one year after the preceding Members’ Meeting, but no later than three years after that meeting by a managing Executive Committee member.
- Advisory Council
- Jörn KECK (Former Ambassador of the EU to Japan)
- 11, July 2020: EU and Japan step up cooperation in science, technology and innovation (News from European Commission)
- June 24, 2020: Eyes on Asia Webinar by Asia Observatory “Internationales Management Post-Covid-19: Was bleibt?” Record available (only in German)
- June 24, 2020: Canon Foundation in Europe – Research Fellowships 2020, the application deadline is extended to 15 February 2021
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!