With the EU and Japan accelerating efforts to decarbonize and leading global action in this area, the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation is organising a one-year cycle of free online events bringing together experts, business leaders and other stakeholders from both sides to share ideas and experiences and identify synergies and opportunities for joint action.
Join us on Wednesday, 30th June for our next EU-Japan Online Conference on Trade & Industry towards Carbon Neutrality (https://spipa-japan.net/?p=3386 ) where 12 experts and business leaders will address:
· Renewable energy: decarbonizing the economy at the source
· Hydrogen: a new vector to store and distribute low-carbon energy
· Transport: towards zero-emission mobility
· Raw materials for decarbonized economies
Speakers will include representatives from the European Commission (DGs GROW, TRADE and CLIMA), the Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry of Japan, BloombergNEF, Kansai Electric Power Co., Enel Green Power, Hydrogen Europe, Japan Hydrogen Association, McKinsey & Company, OECD, Umicore and Sojitz Corporation.
Date: Wednesday 30th June | 9:00-11:30 CEST / 16:00-18:30 JST
Language: English and Japanese with simultaneous interpretation
· Detailed agenda and registration (https://spipa-japan.net/?p=3386 )
You can find recordings and summaries of past SPIPA sessions on our dedicated website (https://spipa-japan.net/). Previous events have addressed green hydrogen; offshore wind energy; a round table discussion on going beyond the Kyoto Protocol and Paris Agreement; and raising the ambition for climate.
As this email is a one-off, if you’d like to be informed about our future events in this series, please register on our website (https://spipa-japan.net/?page_id=8 )
If you have any questions about this series of events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you join us,
EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
Shirokane-Takanawa Station bldg 4F
- EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation: Upcoming Webinars About Japan in January 29 January 2022
- Events related to Horizon Europe: Climate, Energy & Mobility Info Day 3 February 2022 28 January 2022
- EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation: Upcoming Webinars About Japan in January 13 January 2022
- Japanese Industry and Policy News November-December 2021 5 January 2022
- Book Announcements – Erich Pauer et al. Technical Education and Technical Knowledge in (Early) Modern Japan 6 December 2021
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to email@example.com
We welcome your suggestions!