With the EU and Japan accelerating efforts to decarbonize and leading global action in this area, the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation is organising a one-year cycle of free online events bringing together experts, business leaders and other stakeholders from both sides to share ideas and experiences and identify synergies and opportunities for joint action.
Join us on Wednesday, 30th June for our next EU-Japan Online Conference on Trade & Industry towards Carbon Neutrality (https://spipa-japan.net/?p=3386 ) where 12 experts and business leaders will address:
· Renewable energy: decarbonizing the economy at the source
· Hydrogen: a new vector to store and distribute low-carbon energy
· Transport: towards zero-emission mobility
· Raw materials for decarbonized economies
Speakers will include representatives from the European Commission (DGs GROW, TRADE and CLIMA), the Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry of Japan, BloombergNEF, Kansai Electric Power Co., Enel Green Power, Hydrogen Europe, Japan Hydrogen Association, McKinsey & Company, OECD, Umicore and Sojitz Corporation.
Date: Wednesday 30th June | 9:00-11:30 CEST / 16:00-18:30 JST
Language: English and Japanese with simultaneous interpretation
· Detailed agenda and registration (https://spipa-japan.net/?p=3386 )
You can find recordings and summaries of past SPIPA sessions on our dedicated website (https://spipa-japan.net/). Previous events have addressed green hydrogen; offshore wind energy; a round table discussion on going beyond the Kyoto Protocol and Paris Agreement; and raising the ambition for climate.
As this email is a one-off, if you’d like to be informed about our future events in this series, please register on our website (https://spipa-japan.net/?page_id=8 )
If you have any questions about this series of events, please contact us at email@example.com
We hope you join us,
EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
Shirokane-Takanawa Station bldg 4F
- *Submission Date EXTENDED by July 21!* Call for Abstracts “1st Stakeholder Dialogue with Young Scientists: Increasing the Ambition Level of Climate Change Mitigation – New Challenges and Opportunities for International Cooperation on the Energy Transition” by the German-Japanese Energy Transition Council (GJETC) 14 July 2021
- EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation e-News June 2021 is now available! 6 July 2021
- Measuring Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity – third DIJ Method Talk on digital ethnography (online), July 21,1pm (JST)/8pm (CET), July 20, 9pm (PDT) by Deutsches Institut für Japanstudien (DIJ) 5 July 2021
- Call for Abstracts “1st Stakeholder Dialogue with Young Scientists: Increasing the Ambition Level of Climate Change Mitigation – New Challenges and Opportunities for International Cooperation on the Energy Transition” by the German-Japanese Energy Transition Council (GJETC) 4 July 2021
- Online lecture by LMU, “Migrant-led Diversification in Japan: Urban Superdiversity in Tokyo 2021?”, June 28, 14:00-15:00 (CET) 24 June 2021
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!