In this May 2021 issue, you will find the latest information on upcoming webinars, Vulcanus in Europe programme, Keys to Japan initiative, more information on the EPA Helpdesk and latest factsheets, press review and much more! We hope that this information will be useful for you.
- June 15, 2021: Online lecture by LMU, “Trans-Imperial Perspectives from an Imperial Center: Anarchist Thought and Practice in Interwar Japan”, June 17, 13:00-14:00 (CET)
- June 14, 2021: EU-Japan Online Conference on Trade & Industry towards Carbon Neutrality, Wednesday 30th June | 9:00-11:30 CEST / 16:00-18:30 JST
- June 13, 2021: Invitation: “The Europe-Japan struggle to preserve a rules-based international order”, June 17, 2021
- June 12, 2021: Virtual Book Talk & Panel Discussion “Recovery Games under the Mask”, June 17, 2021, JDZB/DIJ
- June 11, 2021: Online lecture by LMU, “The Question of Immigrant Belonging in an Ethnonationalist Japan”, June 14, 14:00-15:00 (CET)
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!