In this May 2021 issue, you will find the latest information on upcoming webinars, Vulcanus in Europe programme, Keys to Japan initiative, more information on the EPA Helpdesk and latest factsheets, press review and much more! We hope that this information will be useful for you.
- Notification: EJEA Conference 2022 is changed into online style 12 June 2022
- DIJ History & Humanities Study Group: “Data protection regulation in Japan” on June 30 11 June 2022
- Japanese Industry and Policy News May 2022 10 June 2022
- DIJ Method Talk on June 23: Actors, networks, and where to find them in rural Japan (hybrid; Timo Thelen) 9 June 2022
- Live stream (Friday, June 10): Artificial Intelligence and Law – Chances and Risks by German Centre for Research and Innovation Tokyo (DWIH Tokyo) 8 June 2022
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to email@example.com
We welcome your suggestions!