May 3rd, 2021 – Online Event, Workshops & Matchmaking
May 6th, 2021 – Matchmaking
May 12th, 2021 – Workshop & Matchmaking
March until May – Virtual Expo
What to expect? – General information
Connect Day is not a typical buyer meets seller event. It’s all about innovation. On the one hand, we focus on corporates seeking for innovative startup products and services (innovation inflow). On the other hand, the event supports selected startups to get in touch with investors focussing on early-stage investment (pre-seed and seed stage).
Despite Covid-19 regulations and a digital organization, last year’s event was a huge success with more than 700 online direct meetings. This year we aim again for an online event to make sure, that each participant can join regardless of the current restrictions.
With new partners from aws i2 Business Angels, the Connect Day team is expanding its target group with investors.
Connect Day supports Corporates/SMEs aiming for innovation and collaboration with startups as well as investors seeking startup investment opportunities. Please take note of our target-groups and non-target groups before registering for the event.
- Corporates and SMEs looking for innovation inflow
- Asian startups from the GIN goAustria program
- National startup ecosystem stakeholders
- National corporate networks
- Lightning Talk “The relevance of international cooperation between startups and corporates” by the Austrian Research Agency (FFG)
- 60 Seconds Startup Elevator Pitch by Global Incubator Network Austria (Application is closed)
- Corporate Reverse Pitch by aws Industry-Startup.Net
- aws Connect Matchmaking* powered by Enterprise Europe Network
- Investors Matchmaking* by aws i2 Business Angels & Global Incubator Network Austria
* The booking phase for meetings starts April 12th
Side-Events & Workshops:
- GIN Co-Investment Pitch (investors only) by Global Incubator Network Austria
- Do you care for future? We too! – Start up in Austria, one of the leading countries for sustainability by ecoplus
- Fund your StartUp – Protect your Innovation by Austria Wirtschaftsservice