For Europeans (including Turkey and Russia) and Japanese nationals. Applicants should hold at least a Master’s Degree obtained in the last 10 years. All research fields are eligible – there are no restrictions.
Fellowships are for 3 months to 1 year maximum with start dates from September 2021 to December 2022. Europeans are expected to do their research in Japan and Japanese to do their research within Europe.
Further information and the online application form can be found on our website at www.canonfoundation.org.
For questions about any of our programmes,
including our Japan-Africa Exchange Programme with Kyoto University, please contact us at email@example.com
- His latest book “Tomhetens filosofi” (The philosophy of emptiness) by Dr. Lars Vargö, Member of the Advisory Council of EJEA, will be released in October 2021 14 September 2021
- Webinar: Artificial Intelligence, a collaboration opportunity between Japan & Europe 13 September 2021
- GERMAN-FRENCH DIALOGUE ON JAPAN II: Artificial Intelligence and Health Care 3 September 2021
- EU-Japan Centre: e-News August 2021 is now available! 2 September 2021
- The EU-Japan Centre in Tokyo: Japanese Industry and Policy News July-August 2021 now available online 1 September 2021
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!