For Europeans (including Turkey and Russia) and Japanese nationals. Applicants should hold at least a Master’s Degree obtained in the last 10 years. All research fields are eligible – there are no restrictions.
Fellowships are for 3 months to 1 year maximum with start dates from September 2021 to December 2022. Europeans are expected to do their research in Japan and Japanese to do their research within Europe.
Further information and the online application form can be found on our website at www.canonfoundation.org.
For questions about any of our programmes,
including our Japan-Africa Exchange Programme with Kyoto University, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invitation for the webinar of Space.Japan on January 18 14 January 2023
- The EU-Japan Centre newsletter – December 2022 issue 12 December 2022
- Face to Face Lecture (Munich, Germany): Aspirations and Capabilities of Further Mobility among Middle-Class European Migrants to Japan 6 December 2022
- Workshop „Digital Transformation in East Asia. Impacts on Economy and Society III. Digitalisation in Transformation” (Fr. 9-Sa.10.12.2022) 5 December 2022
- Webinar invitation: Labour participation & gender equality, December 5, 2022 (Monday) 17:00-19:00 (Japan time) 30 November 2022
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to email@example.com
We welcome your suggestions!