For Europeans (including Turkey and Russia) and Japanese nationals. Applicants should hold at least a Master’s Degree obtained in the last 10 years. All research fields are eligible – there are no restrictions.
Fellowships are for 3 months to 1 year maximum with start dates from September 2021 to December 2022. Europeans are expected to do their research in Japan and Japanese to do their research within Europe.
Further information and the online application form can be found on our website at www.canonfoundation.org.
For questions about any of our programmes,
including our Japan-Africa Exchange Programme with Kyoto University, please contact us at email@example.com
- EU-Japan Centre’s newsletter – October 2021 issue released 12 October 2021
- EU-Japan Online Workshop on “Cities, regions, clusters: on the road to zero carbon” 4 October 2021
- Online DIJ B & E Study Group: Japan’s economic management: decades of self-induced paralysis? 3 October 2021
- The German Centre for Research and Innovation (DWIH): Two Events coming up in October 2 October 2021
- METI & NEDO: The 3rd International Conference on Carbon Recycling 2021 1 October 2021
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!