For Europeans (including Turkey and Russia) and Japanese nationals. Applicants should hold at least a Master’s Degree obtained in the last 10 years. All research fields are eligible – there are no restrictions.
Fellowships are for 3 months to 1 year maximum with start dates from September 2021 to December 2022. Europeans are expected to do their research in Japan and Japanese to do their research within Europe.
Further information and the online application form can be found on our website at www.canonfoundation.org.
For questions about any of our programmes,
including our Japan-Africa Exchange Programme with Kyoto University, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invitation to: 3rd Japanese-German-French AI Symposium (Oct 27&28, Miraikan, Tokyo) 1 October 2022
- Invitation to the seminar of October 20th on: RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN EU AND JAPANESE IP LAW 30 September 2022
- 2022 EJEA International Conference: CALL FOR PAPER: “Innovation and Action for Managing Urgent Future Local and Global Issues and Domains in Japan and Europe” 10 September 2022
- Upcoming Webinars About Japan in September 2 September 2022
- Digital Learning in School Education: Perspectives from Japan, France, and Germany”, on-site symposium (in Berlin), September 16, JDZB 19 August 2022
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to email@example.com
We welcome your suggestions!