Since 1 October 2020, the Japanese-German Center Berlin has a new Secretary General: Dr. Julia MÜNCH has been a full-time Executive Board Member of the German-Japanese Business Association (DJW, Düsseldorf) since 2007. She studied Japanese Studies (M.A.), Business Administration and Psychology in Göttingen and Bonn and received her doctorate at the University of Duisburg-Essen (Chair of East Asian Economics / Japan). She has been chair and managing director of the International Internship Platform (KOPRA), is a member of the board of the German-Japanese Associations (VDJG) and its Foundation, as well as President of the Foundation for German-Japanese Cultural Exchange in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- GJSSS “Sustainable Societies”, March 2-4, 2022: Shift to online format 20 September 2021
- His latest book “Tomhetens filosofi” (The philosophy of emptiness) by Dr. Lars Vargö, Member of the Advisory Council of EJEA, will be released in October 2021 14 September 2021
- Webinar: Artificial Intelligence, a collaboration opportunity between Japan & Europe 13 September 2021
- GERMAN-FRENCH DIALOGUE ON JAPAN II: Artificial Intelligence and Health Care 3 September 2021
- EU-Japan Centre: e-News August 2021 is now available! 2 September 2021
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to email@example.com
We welcome your suggestions!