SCIENCE ENGAGEMENT OF THE YEAR 2020 GOES DIGITAL
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- All forms of science engagement with a creative and individual method to engage the respective target group
- Exemplary initiatives from all over the world with a transferable and/or scalable approach
- Initiatives with measurable outcome of its activities on its target group in its region
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill in the online application form
- Get a confirmation of receipt by email
- Receive an answer by August if you are one of the finalists that will be showcased via our various online platforms
- Deadline: 15 June 2020
FORWARD THE CALL FOR APPLICATION OR NOMINATE A PROJECT RIGHT AWAY
We’d like to reach out to as many science engagement projects as
possible and receive a diverse range of applications from across the
world. To achieve this aim, we have now made it possible for individuals
and organisations to nominate someone for this year’s Falling Walls
If you are inspired by a science engagement project run by a friend
or organisation that you know of, you can send us the contact details
and a short project description (min. 200 words) via the online nomination form. Select Category 10: Science Engagement initiatives (Falling Walls Engage).
After your nomination, we will contact the initiative and give them the opportunity to apply themselves.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.