The European Union and Japan have signed a major trade agreement, which will get rid of almost all tariffs on goods between them. It’s the EU’s largest trade deal ever, and will cover a third of the global economy. Leaders from both sides are hailing the deal as a victory for free trade, as the world’s biggest economies are racing to put up trade barriers against each other.
We speak to Heinz D. Kurz, economics professor at Austria’s University of Graz and member of the European Japan Experts Association.
- EU-Japan Centre’s newsletter – October 2021 issue released 12 October 2021
- EU-Japan Online Workshop on “Cities, regions, clusters: on the road to zero carbon” 4 October 2021
- Online DIJ B & E Study Group: Japan’s economic management: decades of self-induced paralysis? 3 October 2021
- The German Centre for Research and Innovation (DWIH): Two Events coming up in October 2 October 2021
- METI & NEDO: The 3rd International Conference on Carbon Recycling 2021 1 October 2021
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to email@example.com
We welcome your suggestions!