The European Union and Japan have signed a major trade agreement, which will get rid of almost all tariffs on goods between them. It’s the EU’s largest trade deal ever, and will cover a third of the global economy. Leaders from both sides are hailing the deal as a victory for free trade, as the world’s biggest economies are racing to put up trade barriers against each other.
We speak to Heinz D. Kurz, economics professor at Austria’s University of Graz and member of the European Japan Experts Association.
- GJSSS “Sustainable Societies”, March 2-4, 2022: Shift to online format 20 September 2021
- His latest book “Tomhetens filosofi” (The philosophy of emptiness) by Dr. Lars Vargö, Member of the Advisory Council of EJEA, will be released in October 2021 14 September 2021
- Webinar: Artificial Intelligence, a collaboration opportunity between Japan & Europe 13 September 2021
- GERMAN-FRENCH DIALOGUE ON JAPAN II: Artificial Intelligence and Health Care 3 September 2021
- EU-Japan Centre: e-News August 2021 is now available! 2 September 2021
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!