Empowering EU-Japan Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation – Key programmes to facilitate EU-Japan Cooperation:
- highlighted the current state of EU-Japan STI cooperation;
- gave an overview of programmes that can facilitate EU-Japan STI cooperation;
- featured presentations by three key Japanese research funding agencies on tools to advance cooperation with Europe;
- and reported on the outcomes of the EU-funded JEUPISTE project.
Click here for the final report from the event.
Click here for the agenda for the event.
Some presentations are available from the seminar:
- Horizon 2020 and Cooperation with Japan, Dr. Anne HAGLUND-MORRISSEY, DG Research & Innovation, European Commission
- Strategic Forum for International S&T Cooperation, Dr. Dan ANDRÉE, Ministry of Education and Research (Sweden) & VINNOVA
- Outcomes of the JEUPISTE project, Mr. Stijn LAMBRECHT, EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
- The Added Value of EU-Japan Science, Technology & Innovation Cooperation, Prof. Ken-ichi YOSHIDA, Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Kobe University
- Inventory of STI Programmes and Analysis of the EU-Japan Cooperation, Dr. Béla KARDON, Regional Centre for Information and Scientific Development (RCISD)
- JSPS Programmes for Japan‐EU collaboration, Prof. Nobuo UENO, Director, JSPS London
- Overview of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) and international research, Ms Kumiko NAKAYAMA, Deputy Director, JST Paris Office
- International collaboration activities of the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Mr. Mitsuhiro YAMAZAKI, Deputy Director, NEDO Representative Office in Europe