The “International Workshop on Mega Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Subduction Zones: Forecasting Approaches and Implications for Hazard Assessment” (METSZ), organized by EJEA executive committee member Prof. Dr. Gerassimos Papadopoulos and sponsored by EJEA, was held from 6th to 8th October, 2014, in Rhodes island, Greece. The special session “Pre- and Post-Disaster Resiliance and Risk Mitigation Actions” was organised by EJEA executive committee members Dietrich Albert and Wolfgang Brenn, as well as Karen NEVILLE.
- His latest book “Tomhetens filosofi” (The philosophy of emptiness) by Dr. Lars Vargö, Member of the Advisory Council of EJEA, will be released in October 2021 14 September 2021
- Webinar: Artificial Intelligence, a collaboration opportunity between Japan & Europe 13 September 2021
- GERMAN-FRENCH DIALOGUE ON JAPAN II: Artificial Intelligence and Health Care 3 September 2021
- EU-Japan Centre: e-News August 2021 is now available! 2 September 2021
- The EU-Japan Centre in Tokyo: Japanese Industry and Policy News July-August 2021 now available online 1 September 2021
Submit Service Links
If you want to add information to our "Service Links" please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your suggestions!